Benefits of Joining Spinning Class
Cycling outdoors can be a thrilling experience, especially if the weather is nice. A change in scenery as you cycle along can’t get boring and if you have a partner to do it with, that’s even better. Although cycling is fun, there are some factors you always have to consider before hopping on your bicycle. Is the weather suitable? Is your partner up for the adventure? Is your bicycle ready? These conditions cause many people to reconsider pedaling from place to place. Cycling classes also known as Spinning classes offer an even better alternative to the painstaking task of putting together the perfect cycling trip.
All you need for a spinning class is you, wearing comfortable clothes and a bottle of water. Yes, it’s as simple as that. There are many reasons to join a spinning class as the benefits are endless. Here are the top 6 reasons why you’ll love spinning class.
- Boost in Energy Levels. If you’ve been lacking energy and can’t seem to get through your day without being tired, this is exactly what you need. Highly motivated spinning instructors have the ability to propel their class to come alive. You’ll come in tired and leave feeling motivated, driven and determined to tackle your next task.
- Everyone can keep Up. It doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or a pro, spinning instructors make sure that everyone is participating in the class. Interval training helps keep the pace level ranging from high to low. By doing so class participants don’t feel fatigued or exhausted. Another advantage of interval training is that it helps keep the heart rate up and burn more calories under a short span of time. You can burn up to 400 to 600 calories depending on the intensity and time spent. If you’re currently enrolled in a cycling class you can use a Cycling Calorie Meter to calculate how much you actually burn.
- It makes you Lean. It is a common misconception that if you join spinning class your legs are going to get big and bulky. This is not true. Due to the varying intensity levels, spinning class helps you tone your muscles and sculpt your body. Instead of getting bigger, your muscles become lean. With pants getting tighter every year, one can’t go wrong with toned legs.
- It’s also an Abdominal Workout. Spinning classes do not only target your legs but they also have a high impact on your abdominal region. If your posture and technique are correct then the right muscle groups will be targeted. Spinning Instructors always remind their class about technique and posture. While riding, the abdominal movement from side to side as your legs go up and down causes those muscles to expand and contract. This is called rhythm release. Although the results might not be as evident as targeted abdominal workouts, you will see a tone around your stomach.
- It makes you feel part of a group. Regardless of who you are, how you look or what you do, everyone can feel part of a group in a spinning class. Every individual adds their own energy to the class and combined together it pushes everyone to work harder. Members of the class encourage each other to achieve their desired level of fitness. Team spirit makes a 50 minute class go by pretty quickly and when your favorite songs are on, it can become the most enjoyable part of your day.
- It improves your mental health. A spinning class can help you release pent up emotions and be a major stress releaser. When you are on those bikes spinning with a group and pushing yourself, you become self-disciplined. As time goes by and you see progress, it boosts your confidence level and gives you a positive outlook. Physical exertion also causes the brain to release endorphins. These endorphins have the ability to make you happier and in a better mood overall.
Here in Arlington, Fitness Nation’s spinning class instructors are remarkable at bringing energy to the room and are extremely friendly. We offer spinning classes 5 days a week to accommodate your schedule. Get in touch with us today or come in using our One Day Free Pass.[/vc_column][/vc_row]